Bachelors Degree

Just Completed A Levels or IB Or a Diploma?

High school students who have completed “A” levels or IB or a diploma, normally gain entry into first year of university. Each university will list the expected grades required, per programme and
this information can be obtained through us or on the university web site.

Students may be eligible to access a shorter – top up degree, however this will depend on their existing level of education.

As partners, our role is to help you with the whole application process by dealing directly with a known person in the University’s international admissions office. We push for fast turn around times and deal with follow ups promptly. Once we receive your offer, we will guide you through the application process. Study Connect International is able to provide you expert advice based not only on personal experience, but the hundreds of successful International students we have helped to date.

If you are looking to go into first year of university here are some of the universities we work with;

– Anglia Ruskin University
– Arts University Bournemouth
– Bucks New University
– Coventry University
– Dongbei University of Finance and Economics (China)
– Macquarie University – Australia
– Middlesex University (UK and Mauritius campus)
– Nankai University (China)
– University of Hertfordshire
– University of Sunderland
– UCFB Wembley in partnership with Bucks New University
– The University of Northampton
– The Bournemouth Poole College
– Bournville College

This is not an exhaustive list as the list keeps growing. So if you don’t see a particular college or university, let us know and we will advise you on whether we can link you to that educational institution.

Fill our ASSESSMENT FORM for get more information on these institutions